Ive been meaning to complete this blog post for quite a while now… today is the day I do actually complete it!
What an honor to be nominated for an award! I want to thank the person who nominated me but due to circumstances I can’t however they were kind in nominating my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award.
I find these nominations for awards such as this to be flattering. This award is nominations by bloggers, for bloggers. It means that someone took time out of their day to stop by and enjoyed what they have found (which is a relief to know I’m not writing just for me!)
It came to me as quite a surprise as it is my first blog award. So what does it mean? Well here it goes…
The rules are:
1: Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
i am not able to at this time due to unforeseen circumstances of linking their blog but I thank them and they know who they are
2: List seven random things about yourself.
- My mum and my nan are the centre of my life!
- I love nag champa insense so much and burn it all the time.
- I am a black belt in karate.
- I was originally brought up christian and I do still have very strong belief in that however I feel I relate more to Wicca and therefore class myself more Wiccan than christian now.
- I drink a lot of coffee!
- I love making old things look good. Renovating dolls houses is a new thing as I’ve just started the 2nd one.
- I have Epilepsy and Cluster headaches. Cluster headaches are defined as the most painful condition known to mankind.
3: Nominate fifteen other blogs
I read blogs but also a lot of vlogs on youtube and so I am going to include some of those as they are really awesome and also deserve recognition.
- A Girl And A Glue Gun
- My Miniature World
- Craft Klatch
- The Rich Life
- The Craftsy
- Dip It In Chocolate
- Stamp ARTic
- Craft Bits
- Cut Out And Keep
- A Stirring Life
- Craft And Vision
- The Cotton Co
- The Dainty Dolls House
4: Put the award logo on your blog.