Here is a blog from my good friend Cheryl. Cheryl is always good at hunting down bargains and finding excellent ways of doing art and craft while out and about. I think this is a excellent idea that she has come up with and makes me think that I too should make a travel art kit so I am ready to craft while out.
What do you think?
Make sure you pop across to Cheryls blog and say hi.
A little while ago I was lucky enough to acquire a vintage writing case from a boot fair. Its beautiful, and is pictured below:
See, here it’s full of all that I take when I go out on trips:
This is what I take:
So, I have my together with my travellers notebook:
- a date stamp and ink pad
- some stickers
- Glue stick
- Glue roller
- Watercolours (Windsor And Newton)
- Washi, on rolls and wrapped around a giant lolly stick to save space
- Starry envelopes for putting little things in
- Sticker sheets
The pencil case is quite full:
From the top:
- Gel pens
- Gel glitter pens for decorating
- Mechanical pencils
- Signo white/gold gel pens
- Different colour inks in one pen (combination pen?)
So, that’s what I take with me. Obviously sometimes I don’t use every single thing, but other times I’m glad I take lots with me! And…
View original post 5 more words